Saturday, June 09, 2007

I am the King of the World!!


And that is because Daddy and Mummy bring me to the beach to play sand whenever Daddy is free!!! The beach is currently my favourite place. I can look at the ocean, the sky and occasionally aeroplanes!


Daddy is teaching me how to build sandcastles.

And I am always very attentive as Daddy is so funny sometimes! Making sandcastles is not as easy thing to do and Daddy takes a while to wet the sand and pack the sand into the bucket, then turning it over on the sand. I should be more appreciative but I ended up...
cutting up every castle like a birthday cake. Daddy was so amused that he started making more castles for me to cut. In fact, we even dedicated each castle to a different person and sang "Happy Birthday"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home