Sunday, July 15, 2007

My 2nd Birthday Party

Thank you everyone for coming to my birthday party!















I had so much fun..


Sorry for the screaming.. if you ask Mummy and Daddy, they would tell you that I only scream when I'm having lotsa fun!!















See my cute cake?















I hope you had fun too!














Thank you for all the presents and for coming to celebrate my birthday with me!

Short list of Thank yous to :

Uncle Leo and Aunty Celest, Nigel and Shannon
Godpa Colin and Godma Yong Yong, Alexis and Ashlee
Uncle Mervin and Aunty Debbie, Saffy
Uncle Kenneth and Aunty Christine, Joshua
Aunty Lynette and Charlotte
Uncle Alex and Aunty Gina, Elizabeth and Bernadette
Uncle Wee Meng and Aunty Joan, Caleb
Uncle Gene and Aunty Sharon, Joanne, Jillian and Jared
Uncle Bernard and Aunty Roanne
Uncle Doctor Suresh Nair

and of course Mama and Kong Kong!

I love you, Mummy, for taking so much of your effort to throw this party for me and my friends! I appreciate it so much! Muaaaah!

I hope to see all of you again soon!!

2 Comments:

At 1:53 AM, July 15, 2007 , Blogger Leonard said...

Happy (advanced) Birthday Gabriel!!

We love the screaming (sometimes) - so keep it up!!

 
At 9:32 PM, July 16, 2007 , Blogger Antanas/YongYong said...

Happy birthday Gabriel!

I love screaming too... all the time...My parents are going crazy with all the noise I am making at home especially when both of them are around.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home