Saturday, August 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Kong Kong!!!

Today is my Kong Kong's birthday! This is one of my favourite pictures with him! We were both so young!















Happy Birthday Kong Kong!















Today, Kong Kong is 10 years old! Just a few days ago, during his celebration BBQ, he was 50. This is all too confusing for me!














You see, the Superman cake the other day had 5 candles on it. Today's cake had only one.. and he can't be only 1 year old because he is soooo tall! I'm 2.. so since there was one LARGE candle, he should be 10 years old!














I love you Kong Kong.. I hope you had a good day today and for the many years to come!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, August 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too Gabriel. To let you in a little secret, Gong Gong is actually more than 10 years old, haha.

Jong Jong

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home