Saturday, August 25, 2007

Where, where, tell me where.

My conversation tonight with Gabriel before he went to sleep.

G: Where is Keke, Mummy?
M: He is already sleeping.
G: Where?
M: In his room.
G: Where?
(I assumed he was asking where in his room)
M: On his own bed.
G: Where?
M: In his room.
G: Where?
(Again assuming he was asking where his room is)
M: In his home.
G: Where?
M: In Edelweiss.
G: Where?
M: At Pasir Ris.
G: Where?
M: *scratching head* Somewhere in the east of Singapore.
G: Where?
M: *banging head on the wall* We go to sleep first ok? We'll see Keke tomorrow.
G: OK
M: *phew*

My little "where" boy... so cute and yet mind-boggling. The "wheres" can go on and on if I don't put a stop to it. Can't wait for him to get to the "whys". :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home