Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm a good Mummy

I was praising Gabriel for sitting nicely in his car seat one day. And this was how he responded.


G: My a good boy. (He uses My instead of I quite often when referring to himself)

M: Yes.. Look, Daddy is also wearing his seat belt. Is he a good boy too?

G: No, not a good boy. Daddy is a good daddy.

M: Hmmm.. if Keke wears his seat belt, is he a good boy?

G: Yes, he is a good boy.

M: What about Shannon?

G: Shannon is a good girl.

M: OK... is Mummy a good girl too?

G: No, not a good girl. Mummy is a good mummy.

M: (scratching head) Is Aunty Celest a good girl then?

G: No, not a good girl. Aunty Celest is a good Aunty Celest.

M: (LOL)

I think Kong Kong is a good Kong Kong and Mama is a good Mama as well, for wearing seat belts. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, January 04, 2008 , Blogger Leonard said...

The logic is not only undeniable and irrefutable, but also astoundingly consistent.

He's going to be an engineer or scientist!

"I'm a good engineer or scientist."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home